Model 340 Distribution Oven
Advanced Gas Analyzers
Model 340 Distribution Oven filters incoming hot/wet sample gas and distributes it to three heated outlets for measurement by heated monitors, such as oxides of nitrogen (NOX) and total hydrocarbon (THC) analyzers.
• Dimensions (mm): 133h x 435w x 429d mm (3-unit 19-inch rack-mount)
• Filter: replaceable 0.1 micron fibreglass
• Gas-wetted materials: 316 stainless steel, PTFE, Kalrez
• Inlets: 1 (standard)
• Outlets: 3 heated and 1 unheated
• Oven Temperature: 190°C, adjustable via front-panel temperature controller
• Power: 750 watts
• Supply (mains) voltage: 110/120V 50/60Hz or 220/240V 50Hz
• Weight: 10 kg
Custom configurations (such as dual-inlet) are available.
• Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
• Diesel Engine Test Bed Systems
• Operating Manual
355 North York Rd.
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Toll free: 866.SIGNAL.U
Hours of operation:
M-F 8AM to 6PM Eastern Time
weekends and 24-hour emergency service by agreement
|© Signal USA. All rights reserved.|
continuous emission monitoring system design, manufacture, applications engineering, supplies and service